I'm not sure what happened...

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I have been talking to this girl that I met at college since October.
She was very quiet and fairly introverted, but once we started to talk more, she become more comfortable and opened up to me. I felt like I could trust her enough to open as well, and share things that I hadn't really shared with that many people before.
Fast forward to now, and we're still talking, and she knows I'm interested in her, but things are different. We went on our second date this Thursday gone - and she was very blunt through text before we met up, and just seemed very uninterested - which was odd for her, which made me think maybe something had happened. I asked her if everything was okay, and despite saying 'yes' this clearly wasn't the case.
I wasn't pushy with her, but she repeatedly batted away my hand whilst we were out, whereas she would usually be 'touchy' with me (this really hurt lol).
She told me that needed space, and I told her I understood and was here if she needed anything. She said her social battery was low and she couldn't talk to anyone at the moment or be on her phone. This confused me, as she would comment on other boys post, and even post pictures of herself with other people during the times we weren't talking.
We didn't have any big argument, she just completely cut me off and gave me the cold shoulder - which makes me feel like an idiot because I've laid my cards on the table by telling her how I feel and making myself look weak.
Any ideas on why she would act this way? Seriously stuck and hurt.
succubus666
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
i think she probably just doesn’t want to hang out or “be with you” clearly she’s still going out and everything but she wants to distance herself from you i’m not sure why.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by succubus666)
i think she probably just doesn’t want to hang out or “be with you” clearly she’s still going out and everything but she wants to distance herself from you i’m not sure why.
Thank you for the response! I just wish she would tell me why, as we were both happy with each other before this. It was literally over night, which is why I feel hurt and so confused. I don't want to be pushy either, as I've said I would like to talk about what's going on - but she just doesn't want to talk about it.
succubus666
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thank you for the response! I just wish she would tell me why, as we were both happy with each other before this. It was literally over night, which is why I feel hurt and so confused. I don't want to be pushy either, as I've said I would like to talk about what's going on - but she just doesn't want to talk about it.
yeah i totally get where you are coming from and that sucks, she shouldve at least given you some sort of explanation. i hope you feel better
Last edited by succubus666; 4 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (67)
65.69%
No (26)
25.49%
I didn't use it to prepare (9)
8.82%

Watched Threads