Don't know whether or not to stay at university or move to different one next year

Watch this thread
Tryingboiyo1
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Basically I'm doing a really good course at one of the most prestigious universities for my field of study. However I am living at home (the university is in London) because when I was applying it was during the height of COVID and I had no idea whether or not it would still be a thing when I finished sixth form. I now feel like I'm missing out on the student halls experience that my friends who've gone away to uni have gotten as a lot of COVID restrictions have been lifted and I feel as though I'm missing out. Currently I'm going to stay till the end of the first year as my university ends earlier than most in Mid-May. I was wondering whether or not it would be a good idea to just go to another university next year and start from scratch at a new university with the halls life. I'm also worried that I am not growing up by living at home and will never be able to have those great adventures that those who go away to university have.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Apply through ucas if this is something you’re considering.

You don’t have to decide until the summer but if you don’t apply through ucas before the deadline then you won’t have as many options
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.94%
The paper was reasonable (190)
48.84%
Not feeling great about that exam... (98)
25.19%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
10.03%

Watched Threads