Cambridge Application MPhil Finance 2022/2023

Watch this thread
Francis1568
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi guys. Has anyone applied for Mphil in Finance this year? I think we can share our background, timeline and progress about the application here!
uuuuuuuuk
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Hi! I applied in early Jan and haven't heard anything since. Do you know when they usually release the results?
rocca_nan
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi! I applied in early Dec (before funding deadline) and I still don't have any update on my portal. Does anyone receive an offer or move to PAO stage?
uuuuuuuuk
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by rocca_nan)
Hi! I applied in early Dec (before funding deadline) and I still don't have any update on my portal. Does anyone receive an offer or move to PAO stage?
I know someone who's moved to PAO and received the offer 2 days later
rocca_nan
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by uuuuuuuuk)
I know someone who's moved to PAO and received the offer 2 days later
Hi! is she a Chinese student who completed a Bachelor degree in UK? I also know a person who moved to PAO on Feb 1 and received the offer 2 days later. I haven't received any update on my portal, which is quite frustrating. I think maybe it is an implicit rejection.
uuuuuuuuk
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi! is she a Chinese student who completed a Bachelor degree in UK? I also know a person who moved to PAO on Feb 1 and received the offer 2 days later. I haven't received any update on my portal, which is quite frustrating. I think maybe it is an implicit rejection.
Yeah, she is - we might be referring to the same person. She applied pretty early tho, I wouldn't worry as you only submitted in Dec
ilo.cio
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi ! Does anyone received an offer or still under review?
rocca_nan
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
still under review. But I know someone who got her offer at the beginning of February. She submitted on September.
make4
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hello guys, do you have any news? I have heard of several rejections this week.
rocca_nan
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by make4)
Hello guys, do you have any news? I have heard of several rejections this week.
Really! My portal still says under review by the department. It's been already three months lol. I heard one admission this week.
make4
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Really! My portal still says under review by the department. It's been already three months lol. I heard one admission this week.
Mine is still under review too but i applied end of January. Did he/she received an offer or just moved to PAO?
rocca_nan
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by make4)
Mine is still under review too but i applied end of January. Did he/she received an offer or just moved to PAO?
He only moved to PAO. I think he applied during January as well.
arcadius60
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone know when most offers were sent out last yr?
make4
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey guys! Anyone still waiting?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (86)
19.5%
The paper was reasonable (167)
37.87%
Not feeling great about that exam... (118)
26.76%
It was TERRIBLE (70)
15.87%

Watched Threads