Contemplating this all-nighter

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I really need this all nighter. It’ll put me back on track with work but the only issue is I’ve already done 2 or 3 all nighters the past 2 weeks and have slept 5-6 hours on the rest of the days. I’m really tempted to just crack on but I know how lack of sleep really takes it’s toll. Is it worth it?
Especially since it’s Monday tomorrow so if I can get this work finished up before tomorrow it’ll feel much more fresh to be on track at the start of the week.
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
:console:
Do you do spread studying out during the week and days of the weekend instead of cramming it into an all nighter on a Sunday? Could you try a different method of what you're doing atm? If you're doing an all nighter something in your schedule isn't as efficient as it could be. What subject at what level? E.g. gcse/a level/uni?
Last edited by Chronoscope; 4 months ago
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Chronoscope)
:console:
Do you do spread studying out during the week and days of the weekend instead of cramming it into an all nighter on a Sunday? Could you try a different method of what you're doing atm? If you're doing an all nighter something in your schedule isn't as efficient as it could be. What subject at what level? E.g. gcse/a level/uni?
I admit I do waste some time throughout the day. Thing is if I try spread it throughout the week I’m gonna have to sacrifice my free time and I doubt I have the dedication for that. It’s weird because it almost feels like I’ve burnt out. I’m a first year medic.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (146)
29.03%
It went fairly well (239)
47.51%
It didn't go too well (75)
14.91%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.55%

Watched Threads