She's been twerking on other guys at clubs. Is this cheating?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I found out through acquitances that pm every time my girlfriend goes clubbing she's twerking on other guys and giving them whines. Is this okay in a relationship or would you consider this cheating? Don't know how to feel about this.

Apparently she does a bit more than that too with guys but she doesn't kiss or have sex with them though. Just those sexual actions.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
Probably planning to cheat in the future. Go with your gut feeling and if you trust that person then ignore otherwise time for a breakup maybe?
miser
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Downgrade to FWB. She's not exclusive material.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Have you discussed it with her or just asked randoms on the internet based on gossip from other people you barely know?
subzeroes
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I found out through acquitances that pm every time my girlfriend goes clubbing she's twerking on other guys and giving them whines. Is this okay in a relationship or would you consider this cheating? Don't know how to feel about this.

Apparently she does a bit more than that too with guys but she doesn't kiss or have sex with them though. Just those sexual actions.
Maybe talk to her about this? If you guys not agreed to this, it might be good to bring it up and tell her how you feel about it.
Isabellah
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
First of all, have a talk with her, maybe she does not understand what is she doing and she does not realise you got hurt because of this, try to make her understand that if you will do nearly the same things in club she will not like this. If you will ask what I would do in this case, well, I would have a talk and if this talk wouldn't have any positive feedback and result, I would break up with her, cuz this is not a fair for you. Twerking is a sexual dance and it means to give sexual vibes to the partner, it can be the first step for cheating. IDK how to explain this but I think is hard to feel the same when a girl is simply dancing with a guy and when she's twerking in front of him, for me, both of these are not ok
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (25)
38.46%
The paper was reasonable (22)
33.85%
Not feeling great about that exam... (12)
18.46%
It was TERRIBLE (6)
9.23%

Watched Threads