Btec applied science unit 3 help!!!!!

Watch this thread
Mayahee 745681
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Anyone else stressing over the unit 3 exam?? What shall I do to prepare and is anyone doing it before the 21st. Also can you tell me what might come up 😅😅😅
-Dark
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Read past papers and answer the questions. It won't be a practical we have to do but we have to read about it. Possible guesses will be plants or agar cubes. If there's a question on the paper asking about 2 ways to test for reliability then talk about reflexibility and replicability. GOOGLE THEM.Graph questions: directly/indirectly/irreversibly proportional -talking about the correlation of the graph. when drawing a line of best fit don't include anomaly's, Draw a table question: make sure there's room for the mean (link below, look at the way the table is set out, the rest of the information isn't needed) (after the trial c make sure there's a column for the mean.https://www.varsitytutors.com/act_science-help/how-to-find-experimental-design-in-biology?page=6That's all I can think of atm. I've got my exam this Friday.
Last edited by -Dark; 3 months ago
Mayahee 745681
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Thanks for that.Also What about standard deviation, chi squared and t test. For part A what are we making notes on for 45 minutes? Thanks
Huzwoon
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Good morning, for the upcoming exam does anyone have any past papers or revision notes available, i will really appreciate this.

Does anyone know what will come up in the exam on the 21st, maybe someone has already completed it?

Thankyou
Last edited by Huzwoon; 3 months ago
Maddyaddy22
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
What time are you sitting the exam?
Maddyaddy22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Mayahee 745681)
Anyone else stressing over the unit 3 exam?? What shall I do to prepare and is anyone doing it before the 21st. Also can you tell me what might come up 😅😅😅
Hey I’m doing the same exam at 1pm what time is your exam?
Maddyaddy22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Anyone who does the unit 3 exam on the 21st before 1pm let me know what the topics are lol
Maddyaddy22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by -Dark)
Read past papers and answer the questions. It won't be a practical we have to do but we have to read about it. Possible guesses will be plants or agar cubes. If there's a question on the paper asking about 2 ways to test for reliability then talk about reflexibility and replicability. GOOGLE THEM.Graph questions: directly/indirectly/irreversibly proportional -talking about the correlation of the graph. when drawing a line of best fit don't include anomaly's, Draw a table question: make sure there's room for the mean (link below, look at the way the table is set out, the rest of the information isn't needed) (after the trial c make sure there's a column for the mean.https://www.varsitytutors.com/act_science-help/how-to-find-experimental-design-in-biology?page=6That's all I can think of atm. I've got my exam this Friday.
What time is your exam?
mitochondria25
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
does anyone know what's gonna come up in unit 3 exam?
Gk_sharm101
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi how did everyone find the exam ????
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.44%
The paper was reasonable (133)
36.94%
Not feeling great about that exam... (105)
29.17%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.44%

Watched Threads