amirasakinahx__
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi !! I'm an int. student, so I'd love to hear your insight on this.so I haven't sent in my UCAS application yet, but my choices so far are Cardiff, Liverpool, Leicester, Queen's Belfast and Northumbria, all for law. Also thinking of Essex for their law with psychology (I'm really interested w psych but is Essex good for law?). Are those good choices if I'm looking for good chances of employability? Thank you in advance!
rhiti04
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Hi, I’m an int student too and I’ve applied to Leicester as well (and received and offer too) . Your best bet would be to look at unis in the Russel Group employability wise coz I’ve been told that that’s something employers are interested in. Depending on your grades, you could go for Bham, Manchester, Bristol, Cardiff, etc. Hope this helps and all the best!
amirasakinahx__
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by rhiti04)
Hi, I’m an int student too and I’ve applied to Leicester as well (and received and offer too) . Your best bet would be to look at unis in the Russel Group employability wise coz I’ve been told that that’s something employers are interested in. Depending on your grades, you could go for Bham, Manchester, Bristol, Cardiff, etc. Hope this helps and all the best!
Hi, thank you for your reply, would definitely try to apply to those unis, good luck and all the best too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (138)
43.67%
Not yet, but I will soon (54)
17.09%
No (124)
39.24%

Watched Threads