Course start date details.

Watch this thread
Danielnelson
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hey,
I'm planning to apply for the MSc Professional Accounting program in September 2022. But in the website of Coventry University, only January intake is shown now. I would like to know if this program has a September start date. And if yes, when will the applications begin?
WantBeAnonymous
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
If masters work the same way as undergrad, the deadline has been and gone
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Danielnelson)
Hey,
I'm planning to apply for the MSc Professional Accounting program in September 2022. But in the website of Coventry University, only January intake is shown now. I would like to know if this program has a September start date. And if yes, when will the applications begin?
Hi Danielnelson,

Thank you for your message.

It states the January 2022 intake when I look as well. It's more than likely the course is only available during the January intakes, not including the September intake.
However, it's best to clarify this and find more accurate information by getting in touch with the university using Livechat on the Coventry University website and speak to someone directly from the university.

I hope this helps.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (17)
23.94%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (8)
11.27%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
5.63%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (10)
14.08%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
22.54%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
22.54%

Watched Threads