The Student Room Group

Btec business grade

So I’m doing btec national diploma level 3 but I didn’t get a distinction in any of my units (just merits). My teacher predicted me a distinction merit coz she thinks I’ll get a distinction in her unit. I haven’t got a distinction in any of my other units (but met some distinction tasks) and only got merit in exam units). There’s 2 more units left so if I get a distinction in this unit, would I be able to get a distinction merit or even distinction distinction?
hi, r u doing Business Administration L3?
Reply 2
Original post by nazmin0602
hi, r u doing Business Administration L3?

Hi. Btec business national diploma level 3
Original post by Thepanda13
Hi. Btec business national diploma level 3

i need some help please
Reply 4
i need some help please

Same😂😭 but lmk what you need help on and I’ll try
Same😂😭 but lmk what you need help on and I’ll try

Business Fundamentals

K1 Describe how the principles of finance are applied within your own organisation?

K2 Describe how the principles of change management are applied within your own organisation?

K3 Describe how the principles of project management are applied within your own organisation?

do you have any idea ? im super losst
Reply 6
Business Fundamentals

K1 Describe how the principles of finance are applied within your own organisation?

K2 Describe how the principles of change management are applied within your own organisation?

K3 Describe how the principles of project management are applied within your own organisation?

do you have any idea ? im super losst

Did you get a case study or anything? Also do you have insta or something. I can message on there. It might be easier for us both as I don’t usually check notifications for tsr😂
Did you get a case study or anything? Also do you have insta or something. I can message on there. It might be easier for us both as I don’t usually check notifications for tsr😂

yes please nazmin_ab

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending