Turn on thread page Beta

for the straight guys - would you kiss a man if desperate? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkly_tiara)
    I think the whole girl on girl action is far more common at parties and clubs than guy on guy when desperate for action/ attention. A lot of my girl mates have got off with each other at parties and such like but not one of my guy mates (other than my gay guy but obviously that doesn't count) has done anything with another guy!

Lou
    xxx
    How would making everyone think you're a lesbian get you a guy?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elainawilliams)
    for the straight guy, would you ever snog a guy if you couldn't get a women, and you were desperate and pissed?

Come on honest answers?
    It would depend on who it was.

(Original post by timeofyourlife)
    looks like it's part of the curriculum at cambridge..
    A drunken bet is a drunken bet anywhere.
    But yes, they used to have prizes for silly things like girls snogging, girl take top off etc in the dj booth at Life nightclub in cambridge. We milke it somewhat for all the booze we could.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, no.

ReputationRep:
    I think the whole girl on girl action is far more common at parties and clubs than guy on guy when desperate for action/ attention. A lot of my girl mates have got off with each other at parties and such like but not one of my guy mates (other than my gay guy but obviously that doesn't count) has done anything with another guy!

Lou
    xxx
    That be true.

ReputationRep:
    for the straight guy, would you ever snog a guy if you couldn't get a women, and you were desperate and pissed?

Come on honest answers?
    yeah, wouldn't need to be desperate either

ReputationRep:

Come on honest answers?
    Well I'm not desperate and I never get pissed so I can't really answer this question.

ReputationRep:

Lou
    xxx
    Next time you come to Pompey, bring some of your friends

And to answer the original question: No! :p:

ReputationRep:

Come on honest answers?
    Why would you want to?!?!??! :eek:

and if you havent guessed that a no

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl and i'm straight but i've ended up pulling most of my friends its not such a big deal for girls. Loads of girls i know have pulled their friends, but ask guys and they get v freaked out.

ReputationRep:
    I managed to get guys to pull their friends before...through gentle nagging.

ReputationRep:
    Hell no

ReputationRep:

Come on honest answers?
    A truely straight guy would never kiss a bloke, Euck!

ReputationRep:
    No.
    And if asking how much money - £246 i reckon. Of course that's not exact!

ReputationRep:
    ummmmm......... NO!

ReputationRep:
    you could turn this question the other way

for the straight girl, would you ever snog a girrl if you couldn't get a guy, and you were desperate and pissed?

Come on honest answers girlies.

OR OR OR

how many girls have already kissed/snogged another girl when you are normally straight - come on honest answers

AND

Guys, who gets turned on my girls kissing girls or any other sexual activity between 2 girls?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t86895.html

have made a new thread on this so go to that link

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.