Post a picture of your Big Toe

Watch this thread
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
don't be shy
Cote1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Unfortunately, people are often not proud of their big toes.

🦶
:rofl3:
the bear
Rep:
Name:  P1010057.JPG
Views: 25
Size:  59.5 KB

:sexface:

(Original post by Cote1)
Unfortunately, people are often not proud of their big toes.

🦶
:rofl3:
Cote1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by the bear)

Is that your toe? I think the nail is too short. Maybe it broke off...
Last edited by Cote1; 4 months ago
username5839543
Rep:
Report 4 months ago

The combination of that pfp and a picture of your big toe don’t vibe well together.
the bear
Rep:
(Original post by Cote1)
Is that your toe? I think the nail is too short. Maybe it broke off...
i used the nail clippers on it today... they are a bit blunt :emo:
the bear
Rep:
(Original post by Cancelled Alice)
The combination of that pfp and a picture of your big toe don’t vibe well together.
your turn
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I had 33339 the other day and that was the first time I wished someone could unrep me by 6. This is why we need neg rep back.

Very late edit: I post this in the wrong bear thread, oops. Why did no one tell me this was out of place :facepalm:
Last edited by Mesopotamian.; 3 months ago
username5839543
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
your turn
No, it most certainly isn’t my turn, it will never be my turn, I opt out of a turn. :afraid:
Muttly
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Don't have nightmares - OMG that toe should have had a warning - you can't un see something
username5839543
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Muttly)
Don't have nightmares - OMG that toe should have had a warning - you can't un see something
Spoiler:
Show
It needs to be put in spoilers.
the bear
Rep:
(Original post by Muttly)
i was going to post the right one... that is even more scary :afraid:
harrysbar
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
i used the nail clippers on it today... they are a bit blunt :emo:
I preferred it when I was visualising you as a young Sean Connery
Cote1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
I preferred it when I was visualising you as a young Sean Connery
:lol:
harrysbar
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Cote1)
:lol:
They say you should never meet your idol ... or see a photo of their big toe
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
This thread was toematising
harrysbar
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
This thread was toematising
He nailed it
Cote1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
They say you should never meet your idol ... or see a photo of their big toe
I tend to get an image of someone in my head on here, especially if they have a photo, and it sticks a bit. With bear, I veer between an appealing, cuddly Winnie the Pooh type bear (not a grizzly) and Benny Hill.
harrysbar
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Cote1)
I tend to get an image of someone in my head on here, especially if they have a photo, and it sticks a bit. With bear, I veer between an appealing, cuddly Winnie the Pooh type bear (not a grizzly) and Benny Hill.
I imagine him suave and sophisticated- by TSR standards anyway :lol:
ROTL94 2
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Sorry, feet pics and even toe pics are £50 a pop.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
21.18%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
12.94%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.88%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (15)
17.65%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
20%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
22.35%

Watched Threads