Law and LNAT

Watch this thread
Eivors
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi. My daughter (like others here!) is waiting to hear back about her Law application. Do you think it’s safe to assume if she didn’t do well in LNAT they would have rejected already? It’s a king and painful wait as it’s the first choice-we loved it!
nanb13
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Eivors)
Hi. My daughter (like others here!) is waiting to hear back about her Law application. Do you think it’s safe to assume if she didn’t do well in LNAT they would have rejected already? It’s a king and painful wait as it’s the first choice-we loved it!
Hi! I don't think someone would be rejected by Durham just because of a low LNAT score. I heard here on TSR that several people have gotten into Durham with a low LNAT score, and personally know of someone who did too.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Sorry but you can't assume anything yet about her LNAT score.

Good Luck to your daughter though
Eivors
Rep:
(Original post by nanb13)
Hi! I don't think someone would be rejected by Durham just because of a low LNAT score. I heard here on TSR that several people have gotten into Durham with a low LNAT score, and personally know of someone who did too.
Thanks! Obviously we’ve no idea about the lnat score and she hasn’t applied to anywhere else requiring one. Good to hear Durham flexible about the score though.
Eivors
Rep:
(Original post by harrysbar)
Sorry but you can't assume anything yet about her LNAT score.

Good Luck to your daughter though
Hi yes, clearly just need to be patient, and nothing can be inferred just yet!
she’s predicted 3A’s so one short of the A*AA. Had an A* in EPQ but they don’t take this into account by the looks of it.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi yes, clearly just need to be patient, and nothing can be inferred just yet!
she’s predicted 3A’s so one short of the A*AA. Had an A* in EPQ but they don’t take this into account by the looks of it.
No they don't but hopefully they will still give her a conditional offer (though the offer will most likely be at A*AA)
Eivors
Rep:
(Original post by harrysbar)
No they don't but hopefully they will still give her a conditional offer (a though the offer will most likely be at A*AA)
That would be great if they did! Not expecting a reduced offer, but an offer would be lovely!!! Many thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (4)
19.05%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (1)
4.76%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (3)
14.29%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (2)
9.52%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (6)
28.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (5)
23.81%

Watched Threads