The Student Room Group

Has anyone else received an invite to the wrong PwC Assessment day

Just as most others have, I've received an invitation to PwC's Assessment centre. Only problem is, I've applied for the Flying start Technology course, and have received an invite to the accountancy Assessment day instead.

I've phoned PwC and the lovely guy on the phone was helpful but said he didn't know what had happened and had to pass it on to someone higher up, and I was told that I'd be emailed later, no problem there.

Has this happened anyone else, or does it just say it's the Accountancy course on the invite when in reality it's just a general Assessment? Any responses would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!!
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Raviolish
Any responses would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!!

'Invite' is a verb. 'Invitation' is a noun.
Just as most others have, I've received an invitation to PwC's Assessment centre. Only problem is, I've applied for the Flying start Technology course, and have received an invite to the accountancy Assessment day instead.

I've phoned PwC and the lovely guy on the phone was helpful but said he didn't know what had happened and had to pass it on to someone higher up, and I was told that I'd be emailed later, no problem there.

Has this happened anyone else, or does it just say it's the Accountancy course on the invite when in reality it's just a general Assessment? Any responses would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!!

Mine says accountancy too and same for others, theres 15 days so i assume it is for all flying starts and ive booked mine, but lmk what they say in the email
Reply 3
Original post by dontworry7884
Mine says accountancy too and same for others, theres 15 days so i assume it is for all flying starts and ive booked mine, but lmk what they say in the email

Gotcha. I'll go on and book mine now and let you know when I get word through. Thank you!! 🙂
(edited 2 years ago)
Gotcha. I'll go on and book mine now and let you know when I get word through. Thank you!! 🙂

What day u booked
Reply 5

Could you pls tell me how was online interview 3 stage What kind of questions or task I can expect?

not sure but i applied for the flying start accountancy one, and my assessment centre email just said career focus day? like it didn’t say the subject at all, so maybe it is just a general one for all the flying starts
Reply 7
You guys I was told you can only book after the Deadline for Video interview has passed for the Tech Degree apprenticeship.
Can you guys explain how long it took for you to get your replies?

Thanks
Hi guys what comes up in the tech case study for the PWC tech flying start programme? Any helpful tips and advice would be great!!! Thanks you
Hi guys I’m really stressed that loads of people are getting offers and I haven’t completed the video interview yet!! Will I be put onto a waiting list? Thank you
Original post by Help_me_pleaseex
Hi guys I’m really stressed that loads of people are getting offers and I haven’t completed the video interview yet!! Will I be put onto a waiting list? Thank you

Just do the interview people get responses in under a week unles sur ahit

no one has gotten an offer chilllll
I can see you have messaged on many threads too lol

People have only been invited to the final stage which is virtual AC in March thats it no one has gotten an offer or anything if you have done the video interview wait a week or so they will reply back. I havent heard of anyone get rejected from video interview.
(edited 2 years ago)

What date did you book i booked 2nd of March
Reply 13
February 28th at 09:15!
February 28th at 09:15!

where there alot of spaces available been a while since I booked it
Reply 15
Hi guys what comes up in the tech case study for the PWC tech flying start programme? Any helpful tips and advice would be great!!! Thanks you

It's nothing really technical based. The interview is pretty much just general stuff like "what would you do in (x) situation if one of your team felt stressed"

There are ones on how you can help benefit companies etc. but it's all just stuff that you would see in the employability hub or any of their virtual talks. Iirc the insight week was recorded, so it would be a good idea to take a look at that if you're able to. :smile:
It's nothing really technical based. The interview is pretty much just general stuff like "what would you do in (x) situation if one of your team felt stressed"

There are ones on how you can help benefit companies etc. but it's all just stuff that you would see in the employability hub or any of their virtual talks. Iirc the insight week was recorded, so it would be a good idea to take a look at that if you're able to. :smile:

I booked my ac on 1st of march, why did u book the first day, if u have a reason?
Reply 17
Original post by sdfgfsaq
no one has gotten an offer chilllll
I can see you have messaged on many threads too lol

People have only been invited to the final stage which is virtual AC in March thats it no one has gotten an offer or anything if you have done the video interview wait a week or so they will reply back. I havent heard of anyone get rejected from video interview.

I've been rejected and I don't know why
Reply 18
Original post by dontworry7884
why did u book the first day, if u have a reason?

Really just to get it over with as soon as possible. On top of that there is an absurd amount of these running, so my thoughts were it might be a good idea to book one of the first sessions to try make a good impression lol
Really just to get it over with as soon as possible. On top of that there is an absurd amount of these running, so my thoughts were it might be a good idea to book one of the first sessions to try make a good impression lol

Same, i got mocks starting march 20th si wanna get it done

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending