DWP Work Coach December 2021

Watch this thread
rose.shiny
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi everyone. I couldn’t find any threads for the recent applications. I was wondering if anyone has completed an application in December 2021/January 2022 for the Work Coach role. I recently completed my video interview and I’m waiting to hear back.

Thanks!
Sasa Kaz
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Hi
Yes I did my interview on the 4th Jan, my intake was 224 south London , what was yours?
Still waiting u?
Samken
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I did my interview on 5th of January.Sheffied. Waiting too.
holtend
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
HiI did my interiew 10 Jan for Surrey and Sussex.
holtend
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Does anyone know how long these things take? I was rejected a year ago with a London Work coach role after 2 days. Im hoping that the length of time is more positive?
Samken
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by holtend)
Does anyone know how long these things take? I was rejected a year ago with a London Work coach role after 2 days. Im hoping that the length of time is more positive?
I hope so too.I was rejected last year March..no feedback on this hope it's good news
Samken
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I hope so too. I was rejected last year March..no feedback on this yet l hope it's good news.

Does anyone know the start date for this job.
rose.shiny
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Sasa Kaz)
Hi
Yes I did my interview on the 4th Jan, my intake was 224 south London , what was yours?
Still waiting u?
I applied to south ldn too and yepp still waiting!
rose.shiny
Rep:
From what I’ve seen on other posts it can take a few weeks!
rose.shiny
Rep:
Hi! Just checking in to see if anyone has heard anything yet
Samaraj
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I’d like to know too
Samken
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by rose.shiny)
Hi! Just checking in to see if anyone has heard anything yet
Nothing yet from my side
Sasa Kaz
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Nothing
rose.shiny
Rep:
(Original post by Samaraj)
I’d like to know too
Where did you apply to btw!
rose.shiny
Rep:
(Original post by Samken)
Nothing yet from my side
Ahh I saw on other threads that they found out within 2.5 weeks so hopefully we find out soon!
Sasa Kaz
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Ahh I saw on other threads that they found out within 2.5 weeks so hopefully we find out soon!
Fingers crossed before Friday
holtend
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
If its 2.5 weeks then it should be imminent. Do you we assume no news is good news.....??
Sasa Kaz
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
If its 2.5 weeks then it should be imminent. Do you we assume no news is good news.....??
Nope lol offers and rejections normally come out around the same time
holtend
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Do you know this . as i was rejected within 2 days last time.
Samaraj
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Where did you apply to btw!
Sutton I believe as the London vacancies were already closed
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.94%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.36%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.58%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (34)
25.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
19.7%

Watched Threads