NHS STP 2022 referees

Watch this thread
EmmaDG
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi, does anyone know how many referees you need for the NHS STP 2022 and what the requirements are for them? I can't seem to find the info on the website and I asked at the Q&A webinar today but my question wasn't answered
rash92
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
it seems from the application you need three including your most recent employer/ uni. they also want them to be recent but unclear if it's last 2 years or 3 and if thats for just one referee or all of them.
Azzy_wazzy
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I think all 3 referees need to be from the last 2 years
Mprai4357
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Do you know if the referees are meant to provide the references before the 1st of February deadline as well? Or are they only contacted for the references after that date?
Azzy_wazzy
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
No hun, they'll be contacted only if you have successfully made it through the interview and have been offered a place. It's part of the pre employment procedure, and you will also be able to change them when the time comes. So usually they're contacted around June/July ish time
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (269)
42.3%
The paper was reasonable (262)
41.19%
Not feeling great about that exam... (58)
9.12%
It was TERRIBLE (47)
7.39%

Watched Threads