The Student Room Group

My friend kissed someone

My friend kissed someone on a night out, but she has a boyfriend. She felt awful about it but I don't think she's going to tell her boyfriend. Obviously my loyalties are with her and I'm not going to tell him. But do you think someone should tell him?
Original post by Anonymous
My friend kissed someone on a night out, but she has a boyfriend. She felt awful about it but I don't think she's going to tell her boyfriend. Obviously my loyalties are with her and I'm not going to tell him. But do you think someone should tell him?

key things in relationship is truth, honesty, trust, loyalty how much of this has your friend broken even though it was accidental but don’t you think it’ll jeopardise the relationship further without him knowing?
All I'm saying is that third party intervention usually crumples a relationship. Unless you manage to nicely convince your friend to tell her bf, then I don't think you should intervene any further.
Reply 3
Just don’t get involved

Don’t say as it’s not your place to say! Try and persuade your friend to perhaps tho

If you want to lose your friend then sure.
Don't intervene, let it play out. I'm sure he'll find out eventually.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending