Just finished Superstore on Netflix?

Watch this thread
jonathanemptage
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I really love sitcoms like Superstore, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Good Place I've already seen Friends wan you guys recommend any other series on Netflix with that kind of feel to them?
PrKo
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
New Girl?
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Watched one episode of this sitcom in free TV and I am not so keen on it.
jonathanemptage
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
Watched one episode of this sitcom in free TV and I am not so keen on it.
yeah it takes couple of episodes to get in to it's a stride but once you get to know who's who it's quite funny.
ENUOfficial
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by jonathanemptage)
I really love sitcoms like Superstore, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Good Place I've already seen Friends wan you guys recommend any other series on Netflix with that kind of feel to them?
If you haven't already seen them, there's also the Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon if you like BBT!
That should keep you busy for a while
jonathanemptage
Rep:
(Original post by ENUOfficial)
If you haven't already seen them, there's also the Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon if you like BBT!
That should keep you busy for a while
Thanks but I've seen all of them to date.
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
yeah it takes couple of episodes to get in to it's a stride but once you get to know who's who it's quite funny.
As you put a good word for this series, I think about it to watch another epsidoes to give Superstore a chance again.
jonathanemptage
Rep:
(Original post by Kallisto)
As you put a good word for this series, I think about it to watch another epsidoes to give Superstore a chance again.
good choice try the pilot episode and then the second one the way Jonah and Amy develop is good and Dina is also really funny I mean don't expect the level of TBBT or Brooklyn Nine-Nine but I still got a laugh out of it.
Stb1750
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
How I Met Your Mother.
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
good choice try the pilot episode and then the second one the way Jonah and Amy develop is good and Dina is also really funny I mean don't expect the level of TBBT or Brooklyn Nine-Nine but I still got a laugh out of it.
If it is better than TBBT, the TV show is alright then. Not really a big fan of TBBT, really.
McFlick
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Maybe All the Murders in the Building? It's more of a murder mystery but somehow has a pleasant and light vibe to it. Pretty funny really.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
21.18%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
12.94%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.88%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (15)
17.65%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
20%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
22.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise