Describe your ideal girl …

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I know that there is not a general ideal girl for everyone as everyone has different preferences ( personality and looks wise ) but I’m just interested. What’s her personality like and what does she look like ?
Slx.24
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
She's real. And not 2D ☠
ROTL94 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
She's ideal and a woman.
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
As long as she likes rodents I don't mind.
username5050312
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Every incel ever: Any girl bro, any girl.
username5050312
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Slx.24)
She's real. And not 2D ☠
You're on the wrong thread xD. This is for girls.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
Curvy *****es and smart *****es
username5794123
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Why are you asking a student forum this question?
username5050312
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
Why are you asking a student forum this question?
At the rate TSR is going at rn, this is probably going to be one of the biggest dating platforms there is lol.
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Describe your ideal tsr thread
Not this one
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by cleveranimal56)
At the rate TSR is going at rn, this is probably going to be one of the biggest dating platforms there is lol.
Pfff😂, that’s about right but I’m asking because one of my friends said everyone has an ideal girl and I kind of wanted to prove him a little bit wrong as I don’t think everyone envisions their perfect girl. Could be wrong though🤷*♀️.
username5794123
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I wish I could disagree. This site just keeps on giving the surprises.
ROTL94 2
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Name:  disgust.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  24.2 KB
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
This is The Singles Room, afterall.
username5794123
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Describe your ideal tsr thread
Not this one
So which TSR thread is your ideal thread?
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
So which TSR thread is your ideal thread?
Good question.
username5794123
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Good question.
If you do have one, I pray it’s anything but that…
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
If you do have one, I pray it’s anything but that…
Wdym by "that..."
username5794123
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Wdym by "that..."
Let’s just keep the ambiguity intact.
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Let’s just keep the ambiguity intact.
Summer's thread?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (275)
42.05%
The paper was reasonable (270)
41.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.17%
It was TERRIBLE (49)
7.49%

Watched Threads