The Student Room Group

anyone else go through grief before breakup?

like your relationship isn't working out. or you feel like your partner is losing feelings for you, or something isn't right and you know ur relationship will end soon. so you start grieving even though you haven't lost them yet. you cry everyday, and feel like ****. till eventually your over them, but you haven't even broken up yet. and when you breakup, by then you will be completely fine, cuz you expected it. then your partner will wonder how you got over the breakup so quick. idk if it's just happened to me
Oh no this most definitely happens. You can often sense when it's about to happen. By the time the breakup happens, you've already processed it already. Pretty heartbreaking but I guess that's just the way it goes. They always say a girl processes the breakup whilst in the relationship, for guys it doesn't hit them till months after.
Original post by Anonymous
like your relationship isn't working out. or you feel like your partner is losing feelings for you, or something isn't right and you know ur relationship will end soon. so you start grieving even though you haven't lost them yet. you cry everyday, and feel like ****. till eventually your over them, but you haven't even broken up yet. and when you breakup, by then you will be completely fine, cuz you expected it. then your partner will wonder how you got over the breakup so quick. idk if it's just happened to me

Not quite I knew all along my relationship with my ex girlfriend was never going to work out, since I was used emotionally, wealth purposes and played with my feelings because she bought up serious topics such as marriage and building a future together she was just fake, full of toxicity, foul mouthed and poison just pure two faced between me but she’s different to her girly-friends. I wouldn’t say I cried because I didn’t at all I would say there would be a sole position within my room and until dusk and till sunset I would be sat just looking back with regret, and I realised I made a massive mistake because I treated her way more then she deserved she didn’t value neither appreciate or be grateful of the level of care, respect, affection that I had to offer gave her far too many expensive gifts to make her feel like a princess she just used it and even cheated behind my own back talking to other guy’s having to have a look and her dm and socials like pictures and videos they sent to her. In fact I broke up with her 18 days ago she’s non existent and a ghost 👻 to me that I don’t remember her she’s dead to me as harsh as it sounds and it feels so good to get rid of the toxicity, fake, poison and foul-mouthed and two-faced out of my life. 🤢🤮 :s-smilie:
Original post by Anonymous

My experience was so bad it’ll be so hard to put trust in another one for a long time :bawling: because all you’ll expect it’s to be played around with when you, yourself made it clear you ain’t here to play games but to keep and make them happy. And I got called “insecure” for having doubts over the relationship even though my gut instincts were right over my heart.
Reply 4
Yes, but has happened to me with crushes as I've I have always been single, although still feel traumatized afterwards as well
(edited 2 years ago)
Yes I have. Just end things now before they dump you and you feel even worse. I think far too many people are scared of dumping someone when things really aren't working out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending