felicitycarlyle
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Has anyone done an EPQ on voluntourism and how did they frame their question? I'm having a hard time narrowing the focus.
EOData
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Just start with something - tweaking it in the light of your research can actually get you more marks
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Good online course (free) about doing an EPQ - recommended : https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/epq-success
felicitycarlyle
Rep:
(Original post by EOData)
Just start with something - tweaking it in the light of your research can actually get you more marks
I'm thinking of doing whether voluntourism has a greater impact on volunteers or local people in Sri Lanka? Do you think that would work?
KA_P
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by felicitycarlyle)
I'm thinking of doing whether voluntourism has a greater impact on volunteers or local people in Sri Lanka? Do you think that would work?
If you're looking to make a title about that, how about The Implications of Voluntourism on Volunteers and Locals.
felicitycarlyle
Rep:
(Original post by KA_P)
If you're looking to make a title about that, how about The Implications of Voluntourism on Volunteers and Locals.
Thank you, have you done an EPQ before? Do you think I would find enough evidence that isn't subjective?
KA_P
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by felicitycarlyle)
Thank you, have you done an EPQ before? Do you think I would find enough evidence that isn't subjective?
Yeah I did one last year and got A*, although it was a medically related EPQ.

I would have a search on Google/Google Scholar to see what kind of sources are on there first of all
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (138)
43.67%
Not yet, but I will soon (54)
17.09%
No (124)
39.24%

Watched Threads