How to complete open University degree in 3 years ?

Watch this thread
KMD123
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I’m a bit confused about the open University time table, Om doing bsc biology and doing my first module, I have completed weeks of 2-3 (5 - 18 February) overall the course starts on the 29th January, will I have to complete the modules in advance to finish the course in three years ? The assignments are fixed however and I can’t do them in advance ( first one on second March). How can I finish my open uni degree in 3 years ?
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
You'll need to take 120 credits per year in order to complete your degree in 3 years.

Are you signed up to do 120 credits this year? Or did you only sign up to one 60 credit module?
If you only signed up to 60 credits this year, there's your problem. You would have needed to sign up to more than one module.
Last edited by PinkMobilePhone; 4 months ago
KMD123
Rep:
I don’t know how to sign up to 180 credits, nothing happens when I click on the modules
KMD123
Rep:
How do I take 120 credits per year?
bex285
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Some modules don’t let you as you have to have completed the previous level before signing up for the next one. Depends on the modules.
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by KMD123)
I don’t know how to sign up to 180 credits, nothing happens when I click on the modules
I think you're too late to enrol in any more modules for this year. (You'd need 120 per year, not 180.)

I would suggest contacting the university's support team.
Last edited by PinkMobilePhone; 4 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (77)
40.96%
The paper was reasonable (87)
46.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (13)
6.91%
It was TERRIBLE (11)
5.85%

Watched Threads