film production interview

Watch this thread
julesking
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi i applied to uni of Gloucestershire and solent university which both invited me to an interview for a film production course, i am very nervous and unsure , i know some of the questions they will ask but i don't have as much experience as my other peers when it comes to filming, etc. any advice?
Finn gg
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
hi!
im nearly at the end of the process of applying for film as I type this, I do not have much scholar experience within film either. But after looking through most of the top film unis websites they also encourage you to share any sort of creative things you have done and what is more important is the thought and process behind it. If you are into story creating (even if you aren't), have a go at writing a short script/story before the interview and maybe talk about how you would like to produce it into a film. Because at the end of the day most of these university film courses are looking for ones ability to tell and show a story.
if you need any more help just ask id happily lend a hand!
freyafreyaxx
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by julesking)
Hi i applied to uni of Gloucestershire and solent university which both invited me to an interview for a film production course, i am very nervous and unsure , i know some of the questions they will ask but i don't have as much experience as my other peers when it comes to filming, etc. any advice?
hiya, I had the interview for the same course a couple of weeks ago, and honestly, there is nothing to worry about. Just be confident in what you're saying, and get involved.
The one on one interview is not scary, it's just like a formal conversation.
good luckk
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (46)
30.07%
It went fairly well (69)
45.1%
It didn't go too well (25)
16.34%
TERRIBLE! (13)
8.5%

Watched Threads