The Student Room Group

EPQ title help!!

Hi everyone, I’m writing my EPQ and I’m 2,400 worlds into my first draft, however I want to change my title. It is “How has diamond mining in South Africa affected the environment and the local population?” My ideas to change it are How ethical are diamond mining corporations in South Africa?”. Could I word this better? I still want it to involve the ethical issues and the environmental issues. I want the title to be able to debate it and also come to a conclusion and answer at the end. If you have any advise/ ideas as to how I could word this and make it a better title, it would be greatly appreciated.
Hey!
Just got a few ideas:
To what extent are diamond mining corporations in South Africa ethical?
How far are diamond mining corporations in South Africa ethical?
How far has diamond mining impacted South Africa?
How far are diamond mining corporations beneficial for South Africa?
What are the long-term consequences of diamond mining in South Africa?
What is the most important consequence of diamond mining in South Africa?

Hope that helps :-)
Reply 2
Original post by squirrelmonkey12
Hey!
Just got a few ideas:
To what extent are diamond mining corporations in South Africa ethical?
How far are diamond mining corporations in South Africa ethical?
How far has diamond mining impacted South Africa?
How far are diamond mining corporations beneficial for South Africa?
What are the long-term consequences of diamond mining in South Africa?
What is the most important consequence of diamond mining in South Africa?

Hope that helps :-)

That’s really helpful- thank you very much!!
Original post by ScarletAH
That’s really helpful- thank you very much!!

No problem! Good luck with it! :-)
Reply 4
Original post by ScarletAH
Hi everyone, I’m writing my EPQ and I’m 2,400 worlds into my first draft, however I want to change my title. It is “How has diamond mining in South Africa affected the environment and the local population?” My ideas to change it are How ethical are diamond mining corporations in South Africa?”. Could I word this better? I still want it to involve the ethical issues and the environmental issues. I want the title to be able to debate it and also come to a conclusion and answer at the end. If you have any advise/ ideas as to how I could word this and make it a better title, it would be greatly appreciated.

The affect of Diamond Mining on South Africa’s population and environment……hope that helps as consideration

Quick Reply

Latest