The Student Room Group

Uni offer

Hello yesterday I got an offer from a uni under conditions. They conditions was for me to have a BTEC extended diploma with a grade of DMM
I have already got my qualifications in BTEC business level 3 with the grade of DMM and I want to study business management. Does that mean I technically got into that uni. And if yes when can I accept the offer because that’s the uni I want to go too.
Reply 1
You can accept the offer as soon as you’ve had responses from every university you applied to.
Reply 2
Original post by jayls
You can accept the offer as soon as you’ve had responses from every university you applied to.

So now I just have to wait for all the offers ?
Reply 3
Original post by nicholasx01
So now I just have to wait for all the offers ?

Yes.
Reply 5
Original post by nicholasx01
Hello yesterday I got an offer from a uni under conditions. They conditions was for me to have a BTEC extended diploma with a grade of DMM
I have already got my qualifications in BTEC business level 3 with the grade of DMM and I want to study business management. Does that mean I technically got into that uni. And if yes when can I accept the offer because that’s the uni I want to go too.

I have no idea about BTECs, but you say you have a "BTEC business level 3 with the grade of DMM" and the uni want a "BTEC extended diploma with a grade of DMM". Is a "BTEC level 3" the same as a "BTEC extended diploma"?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending