nicholasx01
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hello yesterday I got an offer from a uni under conditions. They conditions was for me to have a BTEC extended diploma with a grade of DMM
I have already got my qualifications in BTEC business level 3 with the grade of DMM and I want to study business management. Does that mean I technically got into that uni. And if yes when can I accept the offer because that’s the uni I want to go too.
jayls
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
You can accept the offer as soon as you’ve had responses from every university you applied to.
nicholasx01
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by jayls)
You can accept the offer as soon as you’ve had responses from every university you applied to.
So now I just have to wait for all the offers ?
jayls
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by nicholasx01)
So now I just have to wait for all the offers ?
Yes.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
For info/advice about Choosing Firm and Insurance, read - https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/advice...urance-choices
martin7
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by nicholasx01)
Hello yesterday I got an offer from a uni under conditions. They conditions was for me to have a BTEC extended diploma with a grade of DMM
I have already got my qualifications in BTEC business level 3 with the grade of DMM and I want to study business management. Does that mean I technically got into that uni. And if yes when can I accept the offer because that’s the uni I want to go too.
I have no idea about BTECs, but you say you have a "BTEC business level 3 with the grade of DMM" and the uni want a "BTEC extended diploma with a grade of DMM". Is a "BTEC level 3" the same as a "BTEC extended diploma"?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
19.87%
The paper was reasonable (116)
37.18%
Not feeling great about that exam... (89)
28.53%
It was TERRIBLE (45)
14.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed