GCSEs 2022

Watch this thread
iqra_xoxoxoxox
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
When should I start revising for my GCSEs this year I want at least 2 nines

Mythical Pingu
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Hi,

I've moved your thread to the Revision forum; hope you get some help here

Good luck,

MP
iqra_xoxoxoxox
Rep:
(Original post by Mythical Pingu)
Hi,

I've moved your thread to the Revision forum; hope you get some help here

Good luck,

MP
Thank you mythical pingu 🤌
harlz_chalamet
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I'd say around now, and as the exams come up you can gradually revise a lot more.
symptom
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Now.
iqra_xoxoxoxox
Rep:
(Original post by harlz_chalamet)
I'd say around now, and as the exams come up you can gradually revise a lot more.
(Original post by symptom)
Now.
Do you guys think that if I start revising now I’ll be able to get at least one 9?
CurlyyMM
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by iqra_xoxoxoxox)
Do you guys think that if I start revising now I’ll be able to get at least one 9?
It's impossible to say, we don't know where you're starting at or how effective your revision is - just focus on improving as much as you can for now.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago

Hard to say without knowing if you’re intellectually capable, or if you even have the right methods of revision that will get you a grade 9.
deadroseex
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Are you like currently on at least Grade 6's for the ones you wants 9's in?
iqra_xoxoxoxox
Rep:
(Original post by CurlyyMM)
It's impossible to say, we don't know where you're starting at or how effective your revision is - just focus on improving as much as you can for now.
Oh okay thank you!
iqra_xoxoxoxox
Rep:
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Hard to say without knowing if you’re intellectually capable, or if you even have the right methods of revision that will get you a grade 9.
I’m going to have to try my best 😩
iqra_xoxoxoxox
Rep:
(Original post by deadroseex)
Are you like currently on at least Grade 6's for the ones you wants 9's in?
I’m in grade 5’s 🥲
harlz_chalamet
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
it all depends on how you revise. if effectively, then yes, there is a chance that you could get a 9.
symptom
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Can't say as I don't know where you're at. Start now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (121)
41.58%
Not yet, but I will soon (54)
18.56%
No (116)
39.86%

Watched Threads