BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma January Exams: will the grade boundary be lowered?

Watch this thread
greenmean
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Anyone that took the Unit 6 (and will take the unit 7) exam, what do you think will happen with grade boundaries this year? Do you reckon they'll go up, down, or stay the same?
a_username3
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by greenmean)
Anyone that took the Unit 6 (and will take the unit 7) exam, what do you think will happen with grade boundaries this year? Do you reckon they'll go up, down, or stay the same?
I don't know. Teachers haven't said anything about them
greenmean
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by a_username3)
I don't know. Teachers haven't said anything about them
Same here, was just wondering what people thought based on how classmates spoke about it after the exam
a_username3
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by greenmean)
Same here, was just wondering what people thought based on how classmates spoke about it after the exam
I found the exam great and so did a few people in my class. We can't predict the grade boundaries since the exam board sets them based on how everyone did I guess..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (270)
42.19%
The paper was reasonable (265)
41.41%
Not feeling great about that exam... (58)
9.06%
It was TERRIBLE (47)
7.34%

Watched Threads