Leeds University Vs. Lincoln University

Watch this thread
missalanax
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi there,
I'm totally stuck! Does anyone have any advice on which university is best. I'm looking to study film/media production.
Many thanks,
Alana
YesIEnjoyMaths
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
In terms of reputation and academia, Leeds is better than Lincoln, but I'm not really sure about what's best for the arts, cus i only looked at the STEM aspects of Leeds lol
You might want to look at both of the courses on https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/
They give you a few stats about the courses at each uni
UniOfLincolnStudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by missalanax)
Hi there,
I'm totally stuck! Does anyone have any advice on which university is best. I'm looking to study film/media production.
Many thanks,
Alana
Hi missalanax

Many thanks for your message! It is great that you are considering the University of Lincoln for your film/media production course. I understand that it can be incredibly challenging choosing which university is right for you.

Deciding which university is best for you, is a very subjective opinion. No doubt they will differ a lot! Of course, there is a lot more to life at university other than the course. Accommodation, student life, and the wider area are all important factors to consider. We want to make it as easy for you as possible so below are some links to take you directly to the page.

Information about accommodation can be found HERE
Film Production at Lincoln is taught by award-winning industry practitioners and research-active academics and more information about it can be found HERE.
Meanwhile, students from our Media Production course at Lincoln have gone on to work for blockbuster films and notable production companies and more information can be found HERE.
A really good way to get an idea of what the university is like is to speak to some current students. Please do feel free to reply to us on here with any questions or you can chat to some of our current students across the university by clicking HERE.
However, the best way to know is to visit us in-person. We would be absolutely delighted to welcome you to Lincoln to visit us. Our Open Days have ended for this year but we have a number of informal visit days which you can book onto HERE

If there is anything you would like to ask, then please do not hesitate to get in contact with us. You can also email [email protected] with any questions you may have. I really hope you can come and visit us and I wish you all the best with your decision-making and the process once it starts.

Kind regards
Joe
3rd Year Medicine BMBS
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
34.83%
The paper was reasonable (70)
39.33%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
15.73%
It was TERRIBLE (18)
10.11%

Watched Threads