The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL MSc ML / CSML / DSML 2022 admissions

Scroll to see replies

Hello, I have applied for DSML at the end of Oct and still waiting. It says; Your references have been received and your application has been initially assessed for months now. :frown: Don't know what UCL is doing fr
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by LMasterK
Hello, I have applied for DSML at the end of Oct and still waiting. It says; Your references have been received and your application has been initially assessed for months now. :frown: Don't know what UCL is doing fr

I m in a same situation. It really makes me nervous and I sent a e-mail to them today.
Original post by iamlilAJay
I m in a same situation. It really makes me nervous and I sent a e-mail to them today.

I hope now that they don't accept any other application, they will sort this delay
Any upates
Original post by Anonymous
Any upates

Don't think many people have heard back from ML or CSML yet, we have a discord server where some of us are keeping each other updated here discord.gg/8weQJkb84w .
Original post by dzfprimordial
I am deciding between dsml and msca at Uchicago. any thoughts?:s-smilie:

hello,I find that you have received an offer from CSML in UCL, but I am still waiting for a decision of this program. Would you mind sharing your background and applying timeline?
Any acceptances rejections lately?
Original post by Cbrown223
Oh nice! I havn't considered any abroad institutions so I am not entirely sure, I would deffo suggest talking to students who have completed either course and make your decision from there!

Have you decided on which uni you'll be attending in? I'd deffo go for U Chicago if I had the chance.
Can you share your offer conditions

It was unconditional as I'm not at uni anymore
got accepted to ML hehebergine
got accepted to ML hehebergine

Have you joined the discord server?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending