UCL or LSE for Law?

Watch this thread
*Dissonance*
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I've received offers from UCL (dual degree with Hong Kong University) and LSE (LLB) but am torn between which one to choose. I don't mind the lower student satisfaction at LSE and am aware of how focused and flexible its modules are, but UCL's course is also really interesting and going to HK is a dream for me. Any help you guys can offer?
Squiggles1238
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
You already sound like youre swaying more towards UCL. Thinl about why you chose the dual degree in the first place, and compare the differences that and the normal course
wolves2003
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Sounds like you're trying to persuade yourself to like LSE more, when you prefer UCL.
inner-psychology
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Congrats on the offers! You seem to prefer UCL more compared to LSE. However, you really can't go wrong with either offer - both incredibly prestigious unis to study Law at. I am also applying for both UCL (HKU dual degree) and LSE (LLB). Did you have to write an additional personal statement for the UCL/HKU dual degree course? If you did, do you have any advice on how or what to write?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (25)
38.46%
The paper was reasonable (22)
33.85%
Not feeling great about that exam... (12)
18.46%
It was TERRIBLE (6)
9.23%

Watched Threads