Warwick (WMG) vs Newcastle, choose which one?

Watch this thread
nenakwk
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi everyone,

I’m a non UK/EU resident and never visit the campus or cities. I still can’t decide where to go. So I hope you guys can help me.

- I have no problem with financial concern.
- I like the modules of both uni. (not sure about WMG’s courses are as good as WBS or not)
- Based on my research, I really like Newcastle city more.
- However, Warwick (in overall) seems to have higher ranking than Newcastle (not sure about WMG), which is what I concern about because it could affect career prospect more or less as the country where I come from seems to pay high attention on the uni ranking.

I’m appreciated for any further information.

WMG or Newcastle? (Which one is better?, and which one to choose?)
1. Warwick (WMG): MSc e-Business Management (Digital Marketing).
2. Newcastle: MSc Digital Business (E-Marketing).

Thank you.
Last edited by nenakwk; 4 months ago
RachelRambo
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by nenakwk)
Hi everyone,

I’m a non UK/EU resident and never visit the campus or cities. I still can’t decide where to go. So I hope you guys can help me.

- I have no problem with financial concern.
- I like the modules of both uni. (not sure about WMG’s courses are as good as WBS or not)
- Based on my research, I really like Newcastle city more.
- However, Warwick (in overall) seems to have higher ranking than Newcastle (not sure about WMG), which is what I concern about because it could affect career prospect more or less as the country where I come from seems to pay high attention on the uni ranking.

I’m appreciated for any further information.

WMG or Newcastle? (Which one is better?, and which one to choose?)
1. Warwick (WMG): MSc e-Business Management (Digital Marketing).
2. Newcastle: MSc Digital Business (E-Marketing).

Thank you.
I'd say, Warwick. Warwick Uni is a top-tier UK Uni often considered with the likes of Imperial, UCL, Oxbridge etc. That means that if job prospects are what your ultimate aim is- Warwick is likely to be a better option as it's arguably more reputable. That being said, both are excellent Unis, so whichever you choose will be excellent.
If career aspects aren't the most important thing to you/ other things are equally as important, then check out things like society's and maybe see if you can find a Uni tour on YouTube to get a better feel of which Uni suits you as you want to be able to enjoy your time there!

Hope some of that was useful, and good luck deciding!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (78)
41.05%
The paper was reasonable (87)
45.79%
Not feeling great about that exam... (14)
7.37%
It was TERRIBLE (11)
5.79%

Watched Threads