Ucas applications

Watch this thread
Ahmed788
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi all,I’m starting my ucas process today and the deadline is 26th January.Will i be able to meet the deadlines?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Ahmed788)
Hi all,I’m starting my ucas process today and the deadline is 26th January.Will i be able to meet the deadlines?
Assuming that you have someone ready and able to add your reference within 24 hours of being requested then you should be easily able to get your application in by the weekend.

Filling in your details shouldn’t take more than an hour or two. Writing a PS can be done in a day or two.
De Montfort University
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Ahmed788)
Hi there, how are you?

You’ll want to make sure that you have your reference ready to go, so I’d contact your intended reference asking them for permission ASAP. Once that is ready, then it’s a matter of filling in your personal details on your UCAS form and completing your personal statement.

Writing a personal statement is hard, but there are lots of online resources to help you get it written to a good standard. I’ll attach our own personal statement advice video here, for you to have a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59kYmMH_CBo.

Good luck with your application. Fingers crossed for you!

Konnie, postgraduate student 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.74%
The paper was reasonable (192)
48.73%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.38%
It was TERRIBLE (40)
10.15%

Watched Threads