being single in 20

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
20 year old single girl, and asocial. This situation make me feel depressed, how can i be happy with being alone?
candydiva
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Easy. U think ur state is worse than what u perceive as the alternative. But in reality it's not. Coz u read these boards obviously or u would not post here.

Now think about how many ppl on here post about controlling bfs doing phone-snooping and resulting mega-conflict. Or u feeling jelly and doing it to him and discovering u know the all-too-inevitable sub to OF as well as his Snap comments to other random hotties and freaking out like everyone does on TSR.

Now reflect on ur peaceful and mentally stable life
flamingolover
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
20 year old single girl, and asocial. This situation make me feel depressed, how can i be happy with being alone?
Do things you enjoy in your own. Even if it feels weird at first. Start by walks and then build up to coffee shops and then start doing activities like the cinema then build up to things like theme parks or those things you’ve always wanted to do but never been able to find someone to do. It’s a good way to build up confidence and make you feel comfortable with yourself. It could also help you being a bit more social
Muttly
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Make a list of the things you have always wanted to do (money no object) and write them down. Look at the jobs vacancies and see if any of them float your boat. Update your CV Look at courses, qualifications, learn to ride a motorbike, ride a bike etc Join the army, navy, RAF - masochistic but keeps you busy. Look locally at courses, adverts, sports, activities, volunteers needed, crew needed to sail (anywhere) Ask your council for any council department that runs volunteer requests. Read, go for walks, sleep, drink, eat and see what the day brings. We create our own luck in life. Get yourself out there and find what likes you have, then find others to share them. Its a fragile world out there with so many people who haven't yet met.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (63)
20.06%
The paper was reasonable (116)
36.94%
Not feeling great about that exam... (89)
28.34%
It was TERRIBLE (46)
14.65%

Watched Threads