Student finance for EU national without 3 years residency

Watch this thread
Jannatul 123
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi i wanted to ask would i get student loan for an undergraduate course if i have only 1 year residency as a child of an EU national who came to UK and is now working here who does have like 20 years residency in EU. I am also an EU national. Can my father meet my residency criteria, or can i qualify for the loan as the child of a "migrant worker" if yes what will be needed? Also me and my father both have pre-settled status.
Please reply soon im very troubled, thank you.
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Jannatul 123)
Hi i wanted to ask would i get student loan for an undergraduate course if i have only 1 year residency as a child of an EU national who came to UK and is now working here who does have like 20 years residency in EU. I am also an EU national. Can my father meet my residency criteria, or can i qualify for the loan as the child of a "migrant worker" if yes what will be needed? Also me and my father both have pre-settled status.
Please reply soon im very troubled, thank you.
Hi there,

In order to determine your eligibility, please confirm:

1. Which university and course you are looking to start your studies with?
2. How old you are.
3. Your nationality, current status and time spent within the UK.
4. Any previous study and qualifications you may hold.

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (275)
42.05%
The paper was reasonable (270)
41.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.17%
It was TERRIBLE (49)
7.49%

Watched Threads