do college girls like smokers

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
do college girls like guys who smoke? by smoke, I mean smoke cigarettes, none of those vapers.
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
If the answer is “yes”, would you start smoking?
Rakas21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
One would hope not given that you are statistically less fertile and by smoking cigarettes over cigars, sheesha and bongs illustrating a lack of style/class.
gracieee16
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
nope. i do not want to date someone who smokes and it doesn't look attractive whatsoever.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
I already do
Anonymous #1
(Original post by gracieee16)
nope. i do not want to date someone who smokes and it doesn't look attractive whatsoever.
that sucks
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I already do
Okay, so if the answer is “no”, would you stop?
StriderHort
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Nah, pretty unfashionable on campuses now.
username5794123
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
It’s so blatantly obvious that the only answer you’re looking for is “yes”.
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
You should quit because smoking is unhealthy and a waste of money, not because it’s stopping you from getting with girls.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
What is it with these odd questions thsat no one can possibly answer? Of course some will like them and others wont..
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 0ptics)
It’s so blatantly obvious that the only answer you’re looking for is “yes”.
lmao
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Napp)
What is it with these odd questions thsat no one can possibly answer? Of course some will like them and others wont..
my man
TriplexA
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
do college girls like guys who smoke? by smoke, I mean smoke cigarettes, none of those vapers.
Hi there.

I don't think you should be encouraged to smoke simply because girls find it attractive for guys to smoke as you shouldn't damage your personal health for such a reason. Girls would be attracted to your individuality, health and personality. Everyones opinion is varied but there will certainly be girls who see smoking as a major turn off.

I understand that it can be difficult to stop smoking however it's worth cutting down on smoking not only for your health but also the health of others around you and your finances too.

Best wishes.
Last edited by TriplexA; 3 months ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by TriplexA)
Hi there.

I don't think you should be encouraged to smoke simply because girls find it attractive for guys to smoke as you shouldn't damage your personal health for such a reason. Girls would be attracted to your individuality, health and personality. Everyones opinion is varied but there will certainly be girls who see smoking as a major turn off.

I understand that it can be difficult to stop smoking however it's worth cutting down on smoking not only for your health but also the health of others around you and your finances too.

Best wishes.
appreciate it
Napp
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by TriplexA)
Hi there.

Best wishes.
Mmm that person has excellent heart valves, i want a piece of that.
Surnia
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
A guy who smells clean, fresh and is wearing a nice aftershave, or someone who stinks of cigarette smoke? Mmmm, let me think...🤔
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
That's very specific to the girl. Some will absolutely not date a smoker and others will consider it a massive turn on.
sushim4nia
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
i go to a college where almost everyone smokes and i am personally not attracted to anyone who does. it says a lot about a person's character - they quite easily fall victim to peer pressure, the lack of care for their health, and that they are addicted to small releases of dopamine/pleasure. personally, i would not date anyone with any of these characteristics so if a boy smokes, he's instantly unattractive. a lot of my friends who are girls also feel the same way so don't try if you're considering it
Last edited by sushim4nia; 3 months ago
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
A valid question! people should take a clear position. I never want to date people who are smokers. I don't like the smell. Even if it is the sexiest and prettiest woman in heaven.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (81)
18.75%
The paper was reasonable (165)
38.19%
Not feeling great about that exam... (118)
27.31%
It was TERRIBLE (68)
15.74%

Watched Threads