My crush is confusing

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
MY crushes ex is so much prettier than me so is he leading me on and using me because he just wants to flirt. he talks about other girls like today he flirts with me A LOT like crazy lke instant eye contact is a cheeky smile from him. But today the guys had a weird convo in class and i hapened to be right next to them. They called over my crush but he looked at me and then proceeded his convo and was like "I never said i liked her i just said she was cute"
babybritain69
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
getting mixed signals not going to lie. he may be trying to make you jealous, or he may be a bit of a prick. ignore him for a bit/pay him less attention and see how he reacts.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by babybritain69)
getting mixed signals not going to lie. he may be trying to make you jealous, or he may be a bit of a prick. ignore him for a bit/pay him less attention and see how he reacts.
should i make him jealous back lol
Retropattern
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
look, piece of advice: if they like you: you will know! If they don't, you'll be confused. Don't fall into ******** and walk away. If still interested, just ask him.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
MY crushes ex is so much prettier than me so is he leading me on and using me because he just wants to flirt. he talks about other girls like today he flirts with me A LOT like crazy lke instant eye contact is a cheeky smile from him. But today the guys had a weird convo in class and i hapened to be right next to them. They called over my crush but he looked at me and then proceeded his convo and was like "I never said i liked her i just said she was cute"
That's a big turn off i would instantly stop having a crush on them. My ex called another girl cute and I never came back after all that. If you feel like you're in competition with them it's gonna bring you down. Best off just to step out the situation and move on from him while you can. I would also say take it as a compliment that you have a lot of attention from these boys. It seems like they want you to date him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (156)
41.82%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.5%
No (148)
39.68%

Watched Threads