Guys of TSR, why do you do this?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Why do you slide into someone's DMs and then text them/ give them super fast replies for the first couple of days, and then after that leave you on delivered for long periods of time even though it's obvious you were online and saw that we've messaged you? It's so upsetting because it feels like my game wasn't right or I want interesting enough for then to continue talking to me.
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I've never done this. I could do this to you tho if you'd like.
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
The problem I think you’re having is that you think this site’s acronym stands for The Singles Room. It doesn’t. Now, stop using a student website to date and get back to revising for your GCSEs.
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I don't slide into DM's
ROTL94 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I don't. Stop projecting your **** experiences on to random strangers.
AmIReallyHere
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
I don't slide into DM's
Yeah you trudge in like a miserable old sod
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by CosmicApathy1)
I've never done this. I could do this to you tho if you'd like.
Yeah you seem like you're dying to do it so go on

(Original post by Son of the Sea)
The problem I think you’re having is that you think this site’s acronym stands for The Singles Room. It doesn’t. Now, stop using a student website to date and get back to revising for your GCSEs.
I posted in the relationships forum. It's a site for students. Be quiet.
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by AmIReallyHere)
I'm only 18 you disrespectful 14 year old fetus.
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I was going to say something along those lines :five:
zuluwarrior7650
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
i can't afford dms fam
gjd800
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Never done it. It strikes me as an online extension of the 'treat em mean, keep em keen' approach, and I never liked that either
AmIReallyHere
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I'm only 18 you disrespectful 14 year old fetus.
Should
Obtain
Disrespect

Just doing my job :banana:
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
They’re not h0rnee anymore…
KA_P
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Why do you slide into someone's DMs and then text them/ give them super fast replies for the first couple of days, and then after that leave you on delivered for long periods of time even though it's obvious you were online and saw that we've messaged you? It's so upsetting because it feels like my game wasn't right or I want interesting enough for then to continue talking to me.
They're probably looking for something other than a normal conversation. After the first few messages they could see you couldn't give them what they wanted, so they slid to a different user. It's an online site, no one actually has the obligation to reply.

If you're on tsr solely to find love, then I don't think it's the place. There's online dating sites for this reason. There's a relationship forum on TSR not because people are on here solely for a love life but because as a student, you need advice on relationships. Advice, not a lover.

Be realistic, save the unnecessary heartbreak and look for someone you won't have constant doubts about.
bennydfrg
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Girls do this too
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Should
Obtain
Disrespect

Just doing my job :banana:
How much time did you spend to come up with that?
AmIReallyHere
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
How much time did you spend to come up with that?
Check the timestamps!!
Son of the Sea
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I posted in the relationships forum. It's a site for students. Be quiet.
So? This isn’t somewhere to date. Now shut it and go to bed.
Chicken.M.
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
You talking about TSR messages? I don't even message anyone on TSR lol.

**** knows why that other guy ghosted you. We're not mind readers :lol:
Last edited by Chicken.M.; 3 months ago
asif007
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Guys only stop messaging when they sense a lack of interest from you, or they want to talk about something that you don't. If you were more engaging, they would talk to you more. If not, they gonna look elsewhere. It's not rocket science.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.71%
The paper was reasonable (68)
40%
Not feeling great about that exam... (27)
15.88%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.41%

Watched Threads