The Student Room Group

Cant find a genuine guy

Every guy I talk to is really nice and into me but as soon as I sleep with them they become distant and eventually ghost. I don’t understand how other girls can sleep with a guy who actually sticks around afterwards. I want to enjoy sex with someone I like but I don’t want to sleep with loads of guys having never had a bf that’s just embarrasing. How am I meant to know?
Relax. This is just a proving test...to determine compatibility. U are not compatible with these dudes anyway so just hang out and have fun. Have u thought that it's much worse if u do this the other way around (traditional)... where u date for aeons b4 u test drive....and only then discover, he's not rlly into u...
Reply 2
Original post by nerual16
Every guy I talk to is really nice and into me but as soon as I sleep with them they become distant and eventually ghost. I don’t understand how other girls can sleep with a guy who actually sticks around afterwards. I want to enjoy sex with someone I like but I don’t want to sleep with loads of guys having never had a bf that’s just embarrasing. How am I meant to know?

Where do you meet these people? If you meet all of these guys in the same place, change the place you are looking in. If you have a hobby (and you haven’t already met someone there), try changing where you do that hobby and see who you run into. Then you’ll have something to talk about, as well as a common interest and it’ll be an ideal way for you to meet someone you like. But again - depends on what you do in your spare time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending