I cringe at myself

Watch this thread
anonymousayi
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
So basically I liked this guy and we finally made out at a party. After that, I think it was because of the alcohol I became needy and I was saying weird stuff that I now think is very cringy. I did not think it was at the time but since the guy stopped talking to me I can't stop thinking about it and I am pretty sure that if we do not talk anymore it is because of this. I still cringe at myself when I think of these moments and I dunno how to overcome the embarrassment especially when I see the guy.
avery_
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
everyone ever has said the cringiest most humiliating **** when they're drunk, look it in these ways:

1. if he cannot recognise that drunk you is different to sober you, and not to take what ur saying seriously, he's probably a bit boring so who cares!! wouldn't u rather someone who found it hilarious?

2. you'll laugh about it in a few weeks.

3. this happens to literally everyone.

dont worry much!!! time is absolutely the cure to hangxiety (hangover anxiety), allow urself to feel a bit anxious and *****y knowing it'll pass in a few days.
username155270
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
It’s ok, we’ve all been through our manic and tragic era. Just gotta laugh at ourselves.
avery_
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by xobeauty)
It’s ok, we’ve all been through our manic and tragic era. Just gotta laugh at ourselves.
'manic and tragic era' is the BEST way to put it
ROTL94 2
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
You got a bit drunk, said a few things, so what? Everyone who has ever drank has done that at some point. If that was enough to put him off, without knowing what you said, I'm just gonna assume it wasn't that terrible, it's not worth thinking about.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (140)
43.48%
Not yet, but I will soon (56)
17.39%
No (126)
39.13%

Watched Threads