is it just me or does it sound like he didnt want me to join?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Initially he invited me and said everyone would love to have me on but something came up and I ended up saying no.

He's playing Among Us with his friends, and today it was on his friends channel, not the channel I was added on which is a bigger group.

Later on I messaged him, this was the convo.

Me:
Oh you're playing? How come no one mentioned anything on the group?
Are you not on voice chat?

Him:
Yeah
Oh this is Ave's channel

Me:
Oh ok
Is it just you three?

Him:
5 of us
Or 4 I guess
One left
But we have a full lobby

Me:
Alright

Him:
Are you thinking about playing?

Me:
No its fine, I played earlier.

--------------------

Half an hour later

---------------------

Me:
Goodnight 😘

Him:
Goodnight😘
I miss you

Me:
I miss you too

------------------

How was it a full lobby if one person left? lol idk, maybe I'm overthinking.
coco:)
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Do people still play Among us?

Maybe he meant that there's the capacity for a full lobby, not that it's actually full. Why else would he have asked if you wanted to join?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by coco:))
Do people still play Among us?

Maybe he meant that there's the capacity for a full lobby, not that it's actually full. Why else would he have asked if you wanted to join?
Yep, its way better now actually with the new features and earlier today I played with my fave YouTuber.

I dunno, he asked me to join earlier, before we knew it would be on his friends group, which I'm not a part of. He didnt exactly seem keen on me to join this time, but maybe its just in my head
coco:)
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yep, its way better now actually with the new features and earlier today I played with my fave YouTuber.

I dunno, he asked me to join earlier, before we knew it would be on his friends group, which I'm not a part of. He didnt exactly seem keen on me to join this time, but maybe its just in my head
Maybe he wasn't comfortable with you playing with his friends because they might be rude to you or didn't know about your relationship. I wouldn't worry about it too much unless it keeps on happening.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by coco:))
Maybe he wasn't comfortable with you playing with his friends because they might be rude to you or didn't know about your relationship. I wouldn't worry about it too much unless it keeps on happening.
His friends would have been playing regardless. Its just that it was on his friends channel on discord and I'm not a friend with Ave (his friend) on Discord. I'm a part of a bigger channel where they have other random people. Idk.

Yeah maybe its nothing. I'll try to stop overthinking
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Who is 'he' anyway and why does it matter? Clearly not a boyfriend. Is he a real-life friend or some random gamer online?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (64)
19.94%
The paper was reasonable (119)
37.07%
Not feeling great about that exam... (91)
28.35%
It was TERRIBLE (47)
14.64%

Watched Threads