I Haven't Been Into Uni Since October and I have assignments overdue what do I do?

Watch this thread
Grog124
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Since October I have been in the worse place in my mind but a really good place in my life. it kinda weird but I got into the uni I wanted to and moved in with a couple of friends but mentally I'm gone. no motivation to do anything no even eating but I rarely sleep, its strange. but its caused me to miss uni a coupe of times but when wanted to go in and I would be on my way there I would just become so anxious and I could never go and now I'm so far behind. none of my friends or family know I'm this far behind. WHAT DO I DO??? CAN I REDO FIRST YEAR?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Talk to your GP and get help.
Then take a doctors note to your university and ask about your options.

Unless you can start working towards a solution for the problems that are stopping you from engaging with your course then repeating the year isn’t going to be any different.
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
As PQ says talk to your doctor, they can help get you a letter which can be used to access wellbeing/disability services at uni.
That can help with things like getting extensions if you need them and also a mentor which can give you 1:1 advice and support.
You do have to put work in yourself though, nobody is going to do things for you and being under disability services isn't an excuse to just not do the work.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (27)
35.53%
The paper was reasonable (27)
35.53%
Not feeling great about that exam... (15)
19.74%
It was TERRIBLE (7)
9.21%

Watched Threads