Vet Med @ Nottingham 2022 September start

Watch this thread
username5838004
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
For those starting at Nottingham uni in September
ALonScot
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Hello!
Dropping a comment here to keep in the loop!

Still waiting on hearing back from Cambridge (but I'm not hopeful...) so its looking like Nottingham in Sept will be my choice!

Alily130
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by ALonScot)
Hello!

Still waiting on hearing back from Cambridge (but I'm not hopeful...) so its looking like Nottingham in Sept will be my choice!

Don’t write off Cambridge yet ! I’m sure your interview went great I have an offer for Nottingham in September too which is still a really good uni if Cambridge doesn’t work out
username5838004
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by ALonScot)
Hello!

Hi!
I saw you're a mature student, can I ask how old you are? What was your previous degree in? I'm also a mature student with a degree already
ALonScot
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by username5838004)
Hi!
I saw you're a mature student, can I ask how old you are? What was your previous degree in? I'm also a mature student with a degree already
Hello!
I am 27 and I previously studied Medieval History at the University of St Andrews (I graduated 2017) and have been working for the past few years before taking the jump to completely change direction and attempt Veterinary Medicine! Sometimes I feel insane...!

How about you?
N229818
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi
I'm 29 and a biology graduate (graduated in 2014) with a conditional offer for September. I've been working as a primary school teacher but ready for the change and to finally pursue my passion!
N229818
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Ff
Last edited by N229818; 2 months ago
Holl94
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi everyone!
I'm also a mature student with an offer for Nottingham this September I'm 27 and a Zoology graduate with a masters in (human) physiotherapy.

Also have an offer for Bristol 4 year and awaiting decisions from HK and RVC but I'm leaning towards Nottingham or HK for financial and location reasons being a grad entry student.
oliviahogben
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi everyone! I’ve got a deferred offer to Nottingham for Vet in sep 22 😁😁
ellaxjonez
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by oliviahogben)
Hi everyone! I’ve got a deferred offer to Nottingham for Vet in sep 22 😁😁
Hey! I also deferred my offer to this sept )
M-JN
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone had the email about accommodation yet?
ellaxjonez
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Nope!
oliviahogben
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by M-JN)
Has anyone had the email about accommodation yet?
I’ve already got my accom, but i think deferred offers get to apply earlier?
ellaxjonez
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Oh! I deferred from last year and I haven’t got mine - did they send an email?
oliviahogben
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ellaxjonez)
Oh! I deferred from last year and I haven’t got mine - did they send an email?
yeah they did, i did mine on the 21st of feb but they said it reopened on the 4th april, so i think you should be able to do it now? if not maybe just send them an email xxx
ellaxjonez
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Great thank you! I’ve just started my application for accom but there’s no options for the sutton bonnington campus? Was this the same for you?
M-JN
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Great thank you! I’ve just started my application for accom but there’s no options for the sutton bonnington campus? Was this the same for you?
Hi, I did my application on Monday evening and there was some... maybe they are all gone? It had a slightly different name "Bonington Student Village"
ellaxjonez
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by M-JN)
Hi, I did my application on Monday evening and there was some... maybe they are all gone? It had a slightly different name "Bonington Student Village"
Hi, thank you I have managed to find it now! did you book through my campus living villages? I cant seem to login on it - do you use you're own personal email?
M-JN
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi, thank you I have managed to find it now! did you book through my campus living villages? I cant seem to login on it - do you use you're own personal email?
Hiya, sorry for such a slow reply... I had to register, used my personal email but you have to sign up first. I got this link on an email. https://accommodation.nottingham.ac....3YNN7L,2419A,1 You will also need your UCAS ID.
hope this helps x
vetstudent625
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey everyone, any chance someone on here has been allocated a room on block M?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (13)
22.41%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (5)
8.62%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
6.9%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (7)
12.07%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
27.59%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
22.41%

Watched Threads