Imperial Online Assessment

Watch this thread
MoneyMan10
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I have just received an email from imperial on an online admissions test they want me to sit. I have no idea what could come up. It says logic and problem solving. I'm assuming a level maths is coming up but unsure whether computing will be on it (programming) as I have never done it before and specified this. Will it also include further maths as well? Thanks
ylysh
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by MoneyMan10)
I have just received an email from imperial on an online admissions test they want me to sit. I have no idea what could come up. It says logic and problem solving. I'm assuming a level maths is coming up but unsure whether computing will be on it (programming) as I have never done it before and specified this. Will it also include further maths as well? Thanks
If this is the computing test, it’s mostly logic based problems, but i would suggest familiarising yourself with pseudo-code or pseudo-code style logic questions if you have the chance. i found that the maths wasn’t necessary hard, but the way they asked you to apply both maths and logic made it more difficult. i’m not sure if they was helpful, but i’m sure you’ll do great!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.39%
The paper was reasonable (134)
37.12%
Not feeling great about that exam... (105)
29.09%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.4%

Watched Threads