What are the best Publicly-Funded Sixth Forms offering student visas in the UK ?

Watch this thread
paulmorinho
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I am not a British Citizen, nor do I have a British Passport/Visa and I’m not a European either but I do have a commonwealth nationality. I would like to study in the UK for Sixth Form. I am not applying to an independent schools since they are quite expensive and in my knowledge there are none that offer bursaries to international students. Thus I’d like to apply to a publicly funded sixth form college since they are considerably cheaper for international students. If there are any with fees of around £5000-6000 per annum please post them on this discussion. I will be taking three subjects for my A Levels(more only if required), Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Last edited by paulmorinho; 3 months ago
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I think you’ll struggle to find a college able to sponsor visas with fees that low.
paulmorinho
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by PQ)
I think you’ll struggle to find a college able to sponsor visas with fees that low.
Even state-funded ones? I read somewhere that that’s how much their fees are. I don’t need boarding, I can arrange accommodation myself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (156)
41.82%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.5%
No (148)
39.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed