Thenmozhi
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Anybody did biomedical science and moved medicine. Is it harder get medicine in anglia. Please share your thoughts
LexiLoo2
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Post-graduate medicine is more competitive than undergraduate medicine, and funding is more expensive. If you haven't already completed a different university course, I'd advise that you apply to undergrad medicine or use a gap year to get the grades/experience you need to apply to undergrad medicine.
Thenmozhi
Rep:
(Original post by LexiLoo2)
Post-graduate medicine is more competitive than undergraduate medicine, and funding is more expensive. If you haven't already completed a different university course, I'd advise that you apply to undergrad medicine or use a gap year to get the grades/experience you need to apply to undergrad medicine.
I had gap year and I still got b in chemistry so planning to do biscience
LexiLoo2
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Thenmozhi)
I had gap year and I still got b in chemistry so planning to do biscience
Perhaps check the requirements for post-graduate medicine at different universities. Some will accept applicants without chemistry and some do not. They all have varying requirements.

It is possible, it's just more competitive as there are fewer places.
Thenmozhi
Rep:
(Original post by LexiLoo2)
Perhaps check the requirements for post-graduate medicine at different universities. Some will accept applicants without chemistry and some do not. They all have varying requirements.

It is possible, it's just more competitive as there are fewer places.
Ok thanks will research that
Sun142
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I’m in a gap year right now deferred a bioscience at Brighton
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
15.76%
The paper was reasonable (190)
49.1%
Not feeling great about that exam... (97)
25.06%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
10.08%

Watched Threads