Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
yo wassup guys , I've applied to the lse and am hella nervous for my offer. I just wanted to know if anyone on here has applied for the politics course. Personally , I have applied to two courses , politics and international social and public policy with politics. I was wondering about my chances. I got 1 * and 2 as in my a levels pg. They arent the best grades but my school is really strict and they dont really give good predicteds. My as level grades were 4as. My tenth results were really bad (40/56 MYP) but I applied for a contextual offer due to some personal circumstances that effected my results. My SOP is pretty impressive and considering the politics course has a 28% offer rate , I am fairly confident about my chances. What do you guys think? Please let me know .
shreyy
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
bro did u apply to 2 different courses at lse?
Lashby537
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
hey i applied for politics!! i got an offer last year but decided to take a gap year, honestly i think everyone has a fair shot, i have A*A*A in my a levels, but they look at applications more holistically i think, so your personal statement / reference are just as important!! wishing you the best of luck and maybe see you in september!
Last edited by Lashby537; 4 months ago
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Lashby537)
hey i applied for politics!! i got an offer last year but decided to take a gap year, but honestly wishing i applied for ISPP with politics now as it sounds soooo interesting (if i get an offer i may try and swap oops) honestly i think everyone has a fair shot, i have A*A*A in my a levels, but they look at applications more holistically i think, so your personal statement / reference are just as important!! wishing you the best of luck and maybe see you in september!
Hey!
I think my SOP is extremely good because my smart friends read it and they were amazed , so hopefully I have a good shot! Hopefully we end up meeting in september!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads