Cgi degree apprenticeship 2022

Watch this thread
Dhings
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi ,

Applied for CGI degree apprenticeship early December and wanted to check if anyone has heard anything from them . It’s been a month since application . Wanted to check if there is any news from CGI.

Cheers
Woking
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
No I have not received anything either
Dhings
Rep:
Hey emailed them last week and this what they said ! Don’t know if it’s positive or negative. “We have received your application and can confirm that it is still active. We are currently receiving high volumes of applications and the process is taking a little longer than normal.”
Dontlookdown
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Dhings)
Hey emailed them last week and this what they said ! Don’t know if it’s positive or negative. “We have received your application and can confirm that it is still active. We are currently receiving high volumes of applications and the process is taking a little longer than normal.”
I have had an email about being invited to the assessment centre but they haven’t arranged to do their pre-screening call yet.
Dhings
Rep:
(Original post by Dontlookdown)
I have had an email about being invited to the assessment centre but they haven’t arranged to do their pre-screening call yet.
Congratulations . That’s great to hear that . What post have you applied for and if you don’t mind me asking when did you receive the email ?
Dontlookdown
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Congratulations . That’s great to hear that . What post have you applied for and if you don’t mind me asking when did you receive the email ?
I applied for the Business stream at the University of Winchester. I heard back middle of last week.
Dhings
Rep:
I applied for the Business stream at the University of Winchester. I heard back middle of last week.
Thanks for letting me know . Hopefully they are going job wise as I have applied for cyber security at Winchester as well . Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞good luck with your assessment. .😊
Last edited by Dhings; 3 months ago
Dontlookdown
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Thanks for letting me know . Hopefully they are going job wise as I have applied for cyber security at Winchester as well . Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞good luck with your assessment. .😊
Hope you get an assessment centre place. I should know by this time next month is I have a place on the apprenticeship itself so fingers crossed.
Last edited by Dontlookdown; 3 months ago
Dhings
Rep:
Hope you get an assessment centre place. I should know by this time next month is I have a place on the apprenticeship itself so fingers crossed.
Thanks mate . I am sure you will be great at it … good luck 🤞. Do let us know how it goes for you 😊
Dontlookdown
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Thanks mate . I am sure you will be great at it … good luck 🤞. Do let us know how it goes for you 😊
Be prepared to wait a while if you do get through to the assessment centre, I’ve still heard nothing and it’s been almost 2 weeks.
Dhings
Rep:
Be prepared to wait a while if you do get through to the assessment centre, I’ve still heard nothing and it’s been almost 2 weeks.
Thanks for the update . Really appreciate it. Nothing here either . Its frustrating, the wait part !!
Dontlookdown
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Thanks for the update . Really appreciate it. Nothing here either . Its frustrating, the wait part !!
No problem, they don’t seem to be the best at communicating.
Dhings
Rep:
No problem, they don’t seem to be the best at communicating.
Seems so . But it would be nice for once if they said if it’s going ahead or not . Let’s keep our fingers crossed 🤞
Dhings
Rep:
(Original post by Woking)
No I have not received anything either
Hey Mate ! Any news at your end ?
O_O.
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Anyone else get invited to an AC on 15th feb?

And does anyone know what the starting salary is for the uni of winchester, reading software engineering role?
Dhings
Rep:
(Original post by O_O.)
Anyone else get invited to an AC on 15th feb?

And does anyone know what the starting salary is for the uni of winchester, reading software engineering role?
Congratulations 🎉. None I know of . Still waiting to receive news on application. The last email I sent them , they said my application is still active and they will be in touch soon. So no idea what’s going on . When did you get the invite , may I ask ? I have applied for cyber security!
O_O.
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Congratulations 🎉. None I know of . Still waiting to receive news on application. The last email I sent them , they said my application is still active and they will be in touch soon. So no idea what’s going on . When did you get the invite , may I ask ? I have applied for cyber security!
Thanks and I got invited today
Dhings
Rep:
(Original post by O_O.)
Thanks 😊. Good luck with your AC. Do keep us updated how it goes .
Dontlookdown
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Thanks 😊. Good luck with your AC. Do keep us updated how it goes .
I got an offer from CGI to start in September.
Dontlookdown
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by O_O.)
Good luck with your assessment centre, they’re really fun.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (154)
41.62%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.65%
No (147)
39.73%

Watched Threads