Netflix

Watch this thread
rawrspamz
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Soo, I've been obsessed with the Korean and Chinese love shows on Netflix! Does anyone have any recomendations? Also any recommendations on shows other than Korean and Chinese shows!
honeytea101
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
one of my favourite k-dramas on netflix is “hi, bye mama” i think it really good, definitely check out a trailer to see if you’d like it. i would say that’s it’s also a bit comedic. just note that it can leave you in the feels

if you like romance then i’d recommend “tale of the nine-tailed” that drama was so good that im planning on rewatching it sometime but im not too sure if it’s actually on netflix
rawrspamz
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by honeytea101)
one of my favourite k-dramas on netflix is “hi, bye mama” i think it really good, definitely check out a trailer to see if you’d like it. i would say that’s it’s also a bit comedic. just note that it can leave you in the feels

if you like romance then i’d recommend “tale of the nine-tailed” that drama was so good that im planning on rewatching it sometime but im not too sure if it’s actually on netflix
Ouu I'll check it out! I'm recently watching "Record of Youth" and "Hello, My Twenties" but I'll start watching them very soon I'll write it down just in case!
Ximim
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by honeytea101)
one of my favourite k-dramas on netflix is “hi, bye mama” i think it really good, definitely check out a trailer to see if you’d like it. i would say that’s it’s also a bit comedic. just note that it can leave you in the feelsШэ

I'll check it, thanks for the recommendation. I am actually new to Netflix tv shows but I have some free time now so I would love to watch something interesting. I bought Firestick recently and have just local channels on it for now https://www.firesticktricks.com/how-...firestick.html. What are the best apps to install on it?
Last edited by Ximim; 2 months ago
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
What sort of genre do you like? Rom com? Supernatural? Time travel?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (270)
42.19%
The paper was reasonable (265)
41.41%
Not feeling great about that exam... (58)
9.06%
It was TERRIBLE (47)
7.34%

Watched Threads