Spla917
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I'm on the last section on UCAS, but I don't know what to put in the national identity section. I have settled status in the UK, but I have an EU passport. On the drop-down list, there is British, English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh and other. Should I chose 'other'
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Which do you think is the best choice. It’s literally asking about your personal identity - so pick whatever choice you feel is best.
Spla917
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by PQ)
Which do you think is the best choice. It’s literally asking about your personal identity - so pick whatever choice you feel is best.
Okay thanks. Was a little bit confused
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Spla917)
1) I have settled status in the UK, but I have an EU passport.
2) On the drop-down list, there is British, English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh and other. Should I chose 'other'
1) Make sure you send your share-code to each Uni after you have applied - this just saves time.
2) It doesnt matter - its purely for UCAS stats.
Spla917
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by McGinger)
1) Make sure you send your share-code to each Uni after you have applied - this just saves time.
2) It doesnt matter - its purely for UCAS stats
Okay thank you. So I will have to email the unis directly with my share code or put it in the extra section on ucas?
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Spla917)
Okay thank you. So I will have to email the unis directly with my share code or put it in the extra section on ucas?
Once you have applied to UCAS just email each Uni with your UCAS id and your share-code.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.78%
The paper was reasonable (192)
48.85%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.45%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
9.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed