4 day holiday

Watch this thread
3umbrellas
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
What are some places in the UK that I can holiday for 4 days?
Kutie Karen
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Are you going soon or later in the year? Devon or Cornwall, any of the seaside resorts
3umbrellas
Rep:
(Original post by Kutie Karen)
Are you going soon or later in the year? Devon or Cornwall, any of the seaside resorts
Later in the year.
normaw
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
What are you interests - mountaineering, beach, museums/galleries, shopping, etc?
skylark2
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Why would you think there are any places that you can't holiday for 4 days?

Like normaw said, what do you want to do while you're there?
3umbrellas
Rep:
(Original post by normaw)
What are you interests - mountaineering, beach, museums/galleries, shopping, etc?
Shopping, beach. Sightseeing
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by 3umbrellas)
Basically everywhere to experience wonderful moments. I for instance would like to make a trip through the capital London.
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Shopping, beach. Sightseeing
Portsmouth
Kutie Karen
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Sight seeing in London is fab but no beach
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Sight seeing in London is fab but no beach
London has still the thames. Great enough to swim in. A beach is not neccessary.
Emma:-)
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Weymouth
Butlins
Kutie Karen
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
London has still the thames. Great enough to swim in. A beach is not neccessary.
yep that is true. but not seen any swimmers in there though.
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
yep that is true. but not seen any swimmers in there though.
Some silly people certainly swim in there now and then. Could be that you was to a wrong time at the wrong place.
Kutie Karen
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
Some silly people certainly swim in there now and then. Could be that you was to a wrong time at the wrong place.
could be so,
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (23)
19.17%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (13)
10.83%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (8)
6.67%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (20)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (30)
25%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
21.67%

Watched Threads