The Student Room Group

How to structure a geo 20 marker Edexcel alevel?

"the success of regeneration always relies on changing perceptions of an area"

Got set this as a marked task
I was thinking of talking about how its needed in rural areas with rural re branding and the example of the bronte country

and then another paragraph talking about rather than changing the perceptions of the place, taking into account the local stakeholders needs is more important for long term success e.g. North Antrim

Not sure what the last paragraph could be because what other factors could I use?
Hi,

I don't know how correct this is, as I believe the question is from the 2020 Edexcel paper but the way I thought about answering was through the measures of success e.g. economic, environmental and social and discussing how for economic it is more related to qualitative data such as national incomes etc. but for the other two rebranding is needed to attract inward - migration to be seen as a successful regeneration project.

As I said, I am not sure how right this would be and welcome anyones suggestions!

Original post by t0897
"the success of regeneration always relies on changing perceptions of an area"

Got set this as a marked task
I was thinking of talking about how its needed in rural areas with rural re branding and the example of the bronte country

and then another paragraph talking about rather than changing the perceptions of the place, taking into account the local stakeholders needs is more important for long term success e.g. North Antrim

Not sure what the last paragraph could be because what other factors could I use?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending